GUIDELINE ABOUT SHARING MY WORK IN AND OUTWITH DA:|
I am very humbled to see my work cropping up all across the web and it means a lot to me that people want to share it, however I feel I must put in ink, so to speak, some guideline on sharing my work, I dont want these to come across harsh but at the same time I feel I must at least write something down...
- Please do feel free to share my work, use it as inspiration for poetry, journals etc, as long as the use is non-profit/not-paid work.
- Please add at least, ("<image name>" by Adam Howie), somewhere in post/share, preferably by the image, and if possible a link back to the image page, or here, or my website, would be awesome too.
- Also, if you want, please do put a link in the comment section of the image you have shared
- if in doubt, or you have further questions drop me a note and I will try my best to get back to you
- for all commercial uses please contact me
Many thanks <3
I have been drawing since I could hold a pencil, and I haven’t really stopped. I got into digital art during my time at university (where I studied computer science rather than art) and it is now my main medium, although I use mainly acrylics/inks and/or charcoal in my traditional works, and other mediums as my work grows and develops and as I try to find my artistic voice.
For me art is a way of expressing inner thoughts, questions, and doubts, and also of trying to, in some way, describe those things we cannot quite put into words. It allows me to explore difficult issues, problems, but also joys and loves, it frees me to express myself in a way that allows others to perhaps examine a part of themselves and look deeper within.
Many thanks to all who not only take the time to look but also comment on my work. I probably will not get back to you all individually but please do accept my thanks, its is amazing to me to know that people enjoy my work.
Other sites of interest:
personal blog: www.realityofdreams.org.uk